Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tripping Out - Again

Tomorrow, Friday, I'll be leaving for a long weekend visit with an old friend from my college days in that beautiful metropolis, Houston, Texas. Such vistas of freeways, those vast parking lots, surely a sight not to be missed.

The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, is hosting an excellent (or, so I hear) exhibit of French art on loan from the Metropolitan Museum in New York, which we plan to take in while I'm there. I'm looking forward to the visit, because it's been a while since I've seen my friend, and because I need to get away for a few days.

Since I don't own a laptop, I won't be posting again until Tuesday, except for a brief post tomorrow. I know you'll cry; I know you'll miss me terribly, but try to bear up. I won't be gone long.

Au revoir, mes amis!

6 comments:

  1. We WILL miss you, Mimi! But safe travels, and God speed.

    Cheers,
    Doxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good trip, Mimi. Traveling mercies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Doxy and Share Cropper. "See" you when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers with you on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark, thank you. You are in my prayers, too. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a blessed trip!

    AND, consider getting a laptop. it's for the children!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.