Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Middle Name Meme

Padre Mickey tagged me for the Middle Name Meme. My middle name is Florence, which I like better than my given name June. It's also the name of one of my favorite cities - the one in Italy.

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)


F - Feisty
L - Lazy (sometimes)
O - Odd (at least where I live)
R - Romantic
E - Easy (Grandpère suggested this)
N - Naughty
C - Crazy
E - Earnest (GP gave me this one, too)

This was hard. I had to get help.

I'm supposed to tag eight people, but I'm not. Anyone who'd like to play, go right ahead in the comments here.

17 comments:

  1. F - Feisty

    Naw :)

    (from another feisty person)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, Caminante! Not another one. We're the troublemakers, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to post this to your blog but could not. Ann

    K= kisses to all my friends
    R= Rash and Risk - jumping into things before thinking them through
    I= I --as in it's all about me
    S= Silliness is fun sometimes
    T= Tau - as in cross as I am a Jesus groupie
    I= I again!! of course
    N= Never is not in my vocabulary any more - as soon as I say never -
    it happens - as in my children will "never" ....


    From Ann in an email. I posted for her.

    I could have used her "N" choice. I learned long ago not to say it about myself nor about my children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloody 'ell! Don't you have enough to do already?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naughty, yes! Love that.

    I played too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lapin, yes I do have enough to do already, but if you want to do your meme while you're sitting around at work with nothing to do, email it in, and I'll post it.

    Kirstin, I was going to tag one person - you - but then I saw that you had already been tagged, and I gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Lapin, you could post it yourself, couldn't you. This is a work friendly blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for publishing my note - now I have the meme at my blog. And blogger seems to like me again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm on vacation today, Mimi. My own time is much too valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you think Grandpère would help me with mine? I'd forgotten all about it until I came over here.

    You are mentioned my my most recent post BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lindy, he doesn't even trouble himself to read my blog. I don't believe that he would read enough of your back posts to know much about you. Maybe he could make something up. I'm not quite sure what he meant by the "Easy" description of me. If he had a blog, I'd be reading it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diane, I detect a bit of feistiness in in you, too.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.