Thursday, April 22, 2010

THE LONELY BRAIN CELL

Once upon a time there was a female brain cell that, by mistake, happened to end up in a man's head.

She looked around nervously because it was all dark and empty and quiet.

"Hello?" she cried, but got no answer.

"Is there anyone here?" she cried a little louder, but still no answer.

Now the female brain cell started to feel alone and scared and so she yelled at the top of her voice, "HELLO, IS THERE ANYONE HERE?"

And then she heard a faint voice from far, far away . . . .




"We're down here."

Temptation lurks. Paul (A.) and Doug are my two worst sources of temptation.

For the above, don't blame me. Blame Paul (A.).

8 comments:

  1. So, so true.

    Excellent, Paul (A).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blame wicked Paul (A.) for this one, but Doug is wicked, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me, Mimi: Did you hear the recent news of the baby that was born with the organs of both sexes? Yes! A penis and a brain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are correct, Mimi. I would never lie.

    However, I do yearn to be admitted into the circle of your friends (like Doug and Paul) who are deemed Wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, keep trying, but I'm not sure you have what it takes, unless you have a naughty side that you keep well-hidden. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too perceptive, Mimi. I have some roles in the diocese that indeed force me to keep my naughty side in the closet. Perhaps that will change. But probably not.

    But I hope you'll look kindly upon my desire to be among the naughty.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.