Sunday, May 23, 2010

PLEASE PRAY FOR MAXINE, STEVE, HILARY, AND JONATHAN

From Arkansas Hillbilly:

I just got word this evening that my grandmother, Maxine, is in the hospital with some form of colitis. Could you all please add her to your prayers for me? Thank you.

From Hillbilly on Maxine:

Update from Dad's cousin Shelia. Grandma is doing much better, and if she's able to keep food down, they'll let her go home tomorrow! Thanks be to God and thank you all for your prayers!


UPDATE:

Prayers for my brother, Steve, who has idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, and my niece, Hilary, just diagnosed with breast cancer.

Thanks

Ann



UPDATE 2 posted by MadPriest:

My dog socked me in the eye again this morning. This time I ended up at the eye doctor. I have a serious lesion on my cornea. Which probably explains why it hurt like hell. I've got to use anti-bacterial eye drops every two hours for a couple of days, but they think I'll live. I was a very brave boy.

O God, the strength of the weak and the comfort of sufferers: Mercifully accept our prayers, and grant to your servants Maxine, Steve, Hilary, and Jonathan the help of your power, that their sicknesses may be turned into health, and our sorrow into joy; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

7 comments:

  1. Prayers for peace of mind and healing for Maxine and family.

    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update from Dad's cousin Shelia. Grandma is doing much better, and if she's able to keep food down, they'll let her go home tomorrow! Thanks be to God and thank you all for your prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.