Monday, February 13, 2012

GOOD NEWS - A SPANKING NEW ST LAIKA WEBSITE


Jonathan Hagger aka MadPriest says:
Yes! Good news, everybody.

To help in my promotion of "New Words For Holy Communion," my podcasts and Ellie's "The Anchorhold," I have invested in a real website with a real domain name and everything. Over the last few weeks I have been building it up which explains why things have been a bit quiet around here. I'm sure I will need to tweak it over the coming weeks and months but it's okay for now. It's user friendly, informative and funny (just like it's two hosts).

So, please, please CLICK HERE and check it out. Browse the different pages. Click on the links to make sure they are working. Join in the conversations at The Forum and/or start a new one. Download some stuff and subscribe to "New Words" if you think it would be useful to you.
G'wan click the link. You know you're curious. I mean...what could it hurt?

MadPriest said to promote, and I'm promotin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.