Thursday, August 9, 2012

BEAUTIFUL AND INCREDIBLE IMAGES FROM MARS



The time for me to post pictures from the incredible Mars adventure is overdue, so here they are.




More, many more amazing pictures may be seen at the NASA website.




NASA publishes the latest pictures, news, and updates on the Mars mission at their website.




Is the photo above the incredible part of the mission? Who can say?  From a friend who can take credit or not. I chickened out and did a bit of editing to the photo, because I didn't want to offend.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Mimi, that's out of this world! Could you send a copy of the original to me? I'd love to post it on my blog, and I promise not a one of my readers will be offended. They'll all think it's a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously doubt that the asterisk makes the picture less offensive to those who will choose to take offense, but, as I've said, I chickened out.

    The picture at the head of the post is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.