Thursday, July 4, 2013

CARS IN HEAVEN

Folks, put down your flags for a minute, and read the following dispatch from you-know-who.

If you're from another country, disregard the instructions about the flag.
Three guys die and end up at the gates of heaven, talking to St. Peter.
 
"So," Peter asks the first guy, "how many times did you cheat on your wife?"

"None. I had a perfect marriage."

"Great," says Peter. "You get to cruise around heaven in a Mercedes. And  you, how many times did you cheat on your wife?"

"Only twice, I think," says the second guy.

"Okay. You get to cruise around heaven in a Cadillac. And you, how many times did you cheat on your wife?"

"Twelve times. Maybe 13," says the third guy.

"Okay," says Peter. "You get a rusty Ford."

Later that day, the guy in the Cadillac sees the guy in the Mercedes crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I just saw my wife."

"So?"

"She was riding a skateboard."



Cheers,

Paul (A.)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I did laugh. And Paul (A.) obviously has a limitless supply of these things. You go, Paul (A.)!

      Delete
    2. whiteycat, I have another waiting.

      Delete
  2. Okay, I must be terribly dense, I just don't get it. Why is the wife penalized, after a "perfect marriage"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Russ, the woman riding the skateboard told the truth about her side of the relationship.

      Delete
  3. Duh . . . I'm going to flagellate myself with a wet spaghetti noodle for not getting that. Thanks for the help.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.