Saturday, July 27, 2013

GETTING OLDER

NOW THAT I'M OLDER, HERE'S WHAT I'VE DISCOVERED:

1. My wild oats are mostly enjoyed with prunes and all-bran.

2. I finally got my head together, and now my body is falling apart.

3. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.

4. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.

5. If all is not lost, then where the heck is it ?

6. It was a whole lot easier to get older than to get wiser.

7. Some days, you're the top dog, some days you're the hydrant.

8. I wish the buck really did stop here, I sure could use a few of them.

9. Kids in the back seat cause accidents.

10. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.

11. The world only beats a path to your door when you're in the bathroom.

12. When I'm finally holding all the right cards, everyone wants to play chess.

13. It's not hard to meet expenses. . .they're everywhere.

14. These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter. . .go somewhere to get something, and then wonder what I'm "here after".

15. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.

16. HAVE I POSTED THESE BEFORE?…or did I?

2 comments:

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.