Monday, September 22, 2008

Johnieb Is Out Of Internet Contact

As I was heading to my doctor's appointment, I received a phone call from Johnieb to say that we are not to worry about him. You won't hear from him for a week or so, because he will not have internet service, but he is not sick again. He left a message at his blog, Here Still Running, too.

When I heard his voice, my heart jumped, because I had sent him my phone number so he could let me know if he did get sick again, and, at first, I thought that was the reason for his call, but it was not. Thanks be to God!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks be to Godde, indeed. Thanks, GM, for keeping us apprised. [Even if I'm not to worry, I plan to keep him in my prayers.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Grandmere. This is good to know. Like what Paul said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mimi. I'm sorry if I scared you, but I didn't want my friends fretting about me, and most of them read yer blog regularly, I believe, so it seemed a good thing to do.

    As you see, the innertubes people managed to correct their error after only a couple of days; it may take longer for my brain to flush all that Muzak out of my memory after being on hold for several hours the last two days: ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johnieb, I'm glad you called. Call anytime. What's a minute or two? I'm sorry that I had to cut you off because of my arrival at the doctor's office, the wrong building, at that.

    ReplyDelete

Word verification has been enabled for comments. Please type the letters or numbers shown in the word verification box to demonstrate you're not a robot. Anonymous comments are permitted so long as they are signed. Please use a name, any name, and sign your comment in order that one anonymous commenter may be distinguished from another, or your comment may be deleted. Thank you.