Monday, February 2, 2009

Doorman-Priest Made Me Do It

Could you put this appeal out on your blog please.

Could all British regulars of Wounded Bird please contact Doorman-Priest via his blog where his e-mail address is shown. He has a proposition to put to you.

Thanks
Jack


May I say that Jack has been the kindest and most helpful of virtual friends as I planned my trip. I'm greatly looking forward to meeting him and his family. They've taken me under their wings, and I'm not even there yet. I can't thank him and his lovely Rachel enough.

I'm also looking forward with much pleasure to meeting others in the English blogging community while I'm "over there".

8 comments:

  1. Mimi--
    Thanks for the link to Doorman-Priest. I had seen references to him in this blog before, but never had visited his site. I think I'll enjoy his sharing his life experience, and hope you get to meet him "over there."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crapaud, I will definitely meet DP over there. He's a teacher, but he once worked part-time as a doorman, or bouncer, as we would say. You should read his journals, which are hilarious. You can find the link to them if you click on his profile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And he has a proposition? Be careful, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Susan, it's the Brits that he's propositioning. They're the ones who must take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have offered my services and accommodation through Doorman Priest Mimi... I'd SO love to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ostrich, how delightful! I can't wait to meet all the loverly people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will contact DP tomorrow.

    hope all is well with you,dear Mimi

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paul! The number grows. How wonderful it will be for us all to meet face to face.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.