Friday, September 17, 2010

"THE BAND OF JOY!"



The group (now including saints) on the left first, starting at the top, left to right:

At the very tip-top - Scotty

Pamela RW Kandt, Grendel of the Gravy

Ann, Roseann, Lisa, Raleigh Pierre Wheaton

+Clumber, Caminante, MadPriest

PJ, Johnieb

Paul the BB, Padre Mickey, Fran

Kirstin, Elizabeth, Klady

Below the balloon: Delphi, Glenna

Mimi, Fluffster, +Airedale, Muthah+, Bruno, +Rowan


The group on the right starting at the top, left to right:

+Maya

Kirkepiscatoid, Dan, Dennis

Susan S., Alex, Robert

Jasper, Doxy, Jane, Margaret

Lindy, Shelley

Gracie


Brilliant Photoshop by that old dog/bishop, +Clumber, at Barkings of an Old Dog.

9 comments:

  1. I think the one you think is Mark Harris is actually Johnieb, Mimi. I think I read that somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, you're right. I don't see Mark Harris' name in the list. I'll fix the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have titled the picture, "Run!! The cops are coming!!"

    A rogue band if I ever saw one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And once again I escape!



    wv = uractio

    (I make an original)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul, the group was not meant to be a Friends of Mimi picture, otherwise you and others would surely be included in the line-up of n'er-do-wells.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.