Saturday, February 19, 2011

PLEASE PRAY FOR DAVE

From Dave (aka Arkansas Hillbilly):
June,

I haven't talked about this much because I don't like being a burden, but I have been out of work since last June. I recently applied for a job as a transplant coordinator for a major retailer, and have made it to the final round of the hiring process. I really want this particular job, as it's right up my alley skills wise, so if you and your friends in the blogverse could pray that I either get this job or that a suitable one for me comes along I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Arkansas Hillbilly

Dave, posting prayer requests is no burden at all. The ministry found me, as I had no intention of having a prayer blog when I started out, but I now look upon posting prayer requests as an important ministry.
Heavenly Father, we remember before you those who suffer want and anxiety from lack of work, especially our brother Dave. Guide the people of this land so to use our public and private wealth that all may find suitable and fulfilling employment, and receive just payment for their labor; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Remember our family and friends listed below, who also search for employment.

Alison

David@Montreal

JCF

JimB

Jonathan

Kathy

Penny

6 comments:

  1. Hoping and praying for all--come on God, send a few miracles their way (or just hook up some folks that need and derserve jobs because they are qualified and willing)...Onward we go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet another job fair/workshop, on Wednesday.

    {Le Sigh}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, for each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for Dave and family, and for JCF, from Brooklyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick update. I just got called for a second interview tomorrow at the retailer I applied for... Keep praying, it's working!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.