Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SUPERHERO BOSCO NEEDS HELP!


Everyone to the rescue!  Superhero Bosco Peters has digital troubles!
A little help. Please....

My RSS Feed stopped. Google stopped putting me on its search results. Twitter has excluded me from its search (including the hashtags). Etc.


I’ve managed to fix, and thanks to others who have helped to fix, most (but not all) of the issues.
Bosco wants you to do stuff to help him out.  Check out his post, and do what he tells you to do.

Hey!  I thought superheros were to save us.

2 comments:

  1. Grandmère Mimi, you are my superhero!

    Bosco

    "Need a little help." (Neo on the cellphone)
    http://thematrixtruth.remoteviewinglight.com/html/transcript-of-the-matrix-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Bosco, I bet you say that to everyone.

    Hey, I like your link.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.