Friday, April 13, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me

My "friend" Eileen, whom I will never forgive, has tagged me for the meme. Only six? I could go on and on.

1. I am claustrophic. After several hours on a plane, I want to break a window and jump out.

2. I have acrophobia. I can't go more than two steps up on a ladder, or I get dizzy. Once, at the top of Mont Blanc, after ascendng the inside steps to the very tip, I had to descend the outside steps sitting on my bottom. The steps were metal grating that you could SEE THROUGH!

3. I love my time alone. (Is that weird?)

4. I have gephyrophobia (fear of bridges) over water, even bridges over untroubled water.

5. I am the quintessential Jewish mother, even though I'm not Jewish.

6. I'm with Doxy. I simply cannot pass the meme on.

Correction: Eileen did not tag me; it was Julie+. My humblest apologies to you, Eileen.

9 comments:

  1. Alas, as I mentioned over on Eileen's blog, it was I who tagged you. Just don't want you to place blame where it's not deserved. ("Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa," she says, remorsefully.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, well, I'll have to take Eileen off the "friends" list and put you on. I suppose I should go apologize to Eileen.

    It's fine of you to take responsibility, and since you took that brave step, I will forgive you.

    I'll have to read more closely next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kindness. I promise not to tag you again. We claustrophobics should stick together -- but not too closely. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA you're wierder than me!!!
    Well, maybe not.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The good Padre Mickey tagged me. I don't like the idea of burdening others but I finally posted six names, most of whom I doubt read my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The good Padre makes me think that we should turn this into a competition and all vote on the weirdest. However, MadPriest would not need to play in order to be the "winner".

    However, props to Pseudo, using guilt to get others over to her blog. Guilt, the great motivator!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Padre, I left word for you on your own blog.

    Pseudo, I must agree with KJ; yours is a good tactic.

    KJ, I left a word for you at Eileen's place.

    Did anyone tag MadPriest?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tagged the priest who is mad.

    Shel

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.