Friday, January 11, 2008

Tagged Again!

David tagged me.

- Link to the person that tagged you. (done)
- Post the rules on your blog. (done)
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (done)
- Tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs. (done)
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I want to have my pillow-top mattress and hot baths in heaven.

2. I bought a new energy-efficient washer last night, because my 23 year old washer died. It was delivered this morning, and it is now washing my towels.

3. Today, I am going to lunch with a friend at one of our five Chinese restaurants here in my town.

4. I am in grandmother overdrive now, having been to school and church activities involving my granddaughter twice this week.

5. I move slowly in the morning hours. (perhaps, not unimportant, but I gotta write something)

6. A habit. Let's see. Spending too much time on my computer. (perhaps, not unimportant, but as per above, I gotta write something)

I tag Rowan, (not sure about tagging dogs, but I'll do it) Paul, Fran, Dennis, Kirstin, and Jan.

My tagged friends, do this only if you really, really want to do it. Whatever.

11 comments:

  1. Given your reluctance to tag, I'll play along. There is no end of unimportant stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done, though this time I did not tag anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in! I am behind in my meming, hope to have it done in the next few days.

    Grandmere - you know for you, I will happily comply! And if I couldn't I would tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Grandmère Mimi I want to play. I really, really, really, woofin' want to. And I know Lindy will help if I tell her it's for you.

    Just let me get to thinking about what could be unimportant...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did mine! I did it! I liked playing your game Grandmère Mimi. It sure was fun.

    Love,

    Rowan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's great that you tagged Rowan. I have tagged him myself, and he gives great answers.

    Now, this is my LAST blog tonight. I'm limiting myself to just a couple a day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rowan did a great meme. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. since when did you start tagging people for memes?

    Anyway, I am trying to limit the amount of personal stuff over at my blog for now so I posted it over at PJs. Go see.

    thanks.

    oh, I did answer your wine question over at my place. I got a little long winded, though, but it is what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dennis, that's my meme for 2008. No more until 2009. I'll check you out at PJ's and have a look at the wine answer, Mr. Wine.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.