Sunday, September 21, 2008

A New Old Friend

The Rebellious Rev recently linked to one of my posts and dropped in to wish me Happy Birthday. In his post with the link, he described me as "A friend from another blog life...." Now that is intriguing. Who can he be? I love a mystery, and I'm not in a hurry to know who he is, because I'm having fun trying to guess.

He started a new blog under the new name linked above. He's a Rebellious Rev from Texas! What's not to like about that? You may want to have a look. He is a rebel. Some of my friends and I are already on his blogroll. He works fast.

8 comments:

  1. Well, Rmj mentioned he was from Texas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. We have a friend called Rebel Rev, but that's a different blog altogether. Anyway, whoever it is is very good and will be added to my list forthwith. Thanks for the tip-off.

    Mike from Texas is from Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, Rmj still has his blog, Adventus, but, last I heard, is still without power after Hurricane Ike. He and his family are fine. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MadPriest, is Mike in Texas a clergyman? I didn't think he was, but, of course, I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. grandmere,

    I also wondered if it might not be mike in texas, and I also don't know if he is ordained? (That helps a lot, right? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No help at all, Scott, but isn't guessing who it might be fun?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! I had not intended to be so mysterious. Thanks for the links - it is always helpful in getting a new blog off the ground to be blogrolled by such auspicious blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know me, Rev, (or so you say) I'm always happy to be of service.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.