Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Need A Break

The election is over. I'm burned out from advocating for causes for the time being. I'm burned out for a lot of things. I don't really know what I'm doing on my blog any longer. My whole blogging enterprise seems a little crazy right now, and I need some time to sort things out. Maybe instead of being so scatter-shot in my posts, I need more focus.

I'm taking a break for a while. I don't know for how long. It could be for a few days. It could be for a few weeks or longer. I could very quickly get the urge to start up again. I can't say really.

The blog will stay up, but the comments will be turned off for now. If you want to reach me, email me. Remember that I'm not giving up my real life and virtual friends, just the blog. I still love you all. Whatever is good about Wounded Bird, you've helped make it so. See you around the intertubes, but not here for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I know needing a break,...Big Time.

    But I cannot ever hit that point, ... But it's something to dream about, anyway.

    You know you are loved when you neglect or intentionally forget to post on you're blog, and everyone you have ever met online, and in life call you upon it.

    If it was a button you wanted to push, I'll say you hit the RED one this time!!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.