Friday, January 2, 2009

It's Still Christmas - Day 9

 

So again Jesus said to them, ‘Very truly, I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. All who came before me are thieves and bandits; but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the gate. Whoever enters by me will be saved, and will come in and go out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

John 10:7-10

Pictured above are the decorations on the front of our house. If you click on the picture you can see the lights a little better.

Down below is the ghost in our front yard. Imagine! It was right in front of me, and I didn't see it at all. The photo above is shopped, but the picture below is as is, no retouching. To me, it's the ghost of a Christmas caroler with long hair, holding sheet music in her/his hands. What do you think? A Christmas miracle on the 9th 8th day (I took the picture last night) of Christmas?

 

14 comments:

  1. I see your caroler ghost! This is an amazing shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm not crazy then? I took four pictures of the front of the house, and the ghost showed up in only one picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, all I see is an ectoplasmic doughnut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BillyD, the rule here is that whatever you see, you hold in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mimi, Darlin', your decorations are most restrained and very tastefully done. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In that case, it's not just an ectoplasmic doughnut - it's an ectoplasmic Dunkin Donuts old fashioned cake doughnut.

    Of course, it could be the ectoplasmic Holy Prepuce...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grandmere, no ghost at all --it is the angel Gabriel. --you better watch out, find yourself being another Sarah or something.... just keep laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, Merry Christmas to you. Thanks for your kind words about our decorations.

    BillyD, whatever you say, dear.

    Margaret, that's all I need. Read my latest post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahahaahah- whatever I was going to say is now gone, because Margaret's comment got me laughing so dang hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, its a puppy all wrapped up in a blanket - to the right is his head - big dark patches around his eyes and his black button nose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renz, I see it! I see it!

    No wait. I see my caroler again. But for a minute there....

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of the Seven Sisters?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still see the puppy - but then with four dogs at home I have canine on the brain.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lindy, one of the Seven Sister is a definite possibility.

    Renz, whatever is in your heart.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.