Monday, February 16, 2009

A Message From Roseann

Dear Mimi,

It is hard enough to feel so poorly and not knowing why makes it just that much worse. Yet I woke up this morning feeling grace and peace. I sincerely do not think I could survive this trial without the prayers of my family and friends. I was feeling very whiney and abused and shook my fist at God asking what did I do to deserve this. A few hours later I started getting emails and messages from all over the world sending me healing, love and peace. Again I have to ask what did I do to deserve this. The good news for me is I don't get what I deserve. I always get mercy when I deserve judgement, hope when I deserve fear, love when I deserve indifference.

Please pass on the message for me that I am so grateful. I will have more tests done on Monday and then we play the waiting game a little longer to get a diagnosis. Whatever happens I will keep plugging away. Thank you and thank my OCICBW friends for the prayers and kind thoughts.

love, Roseann


Her words made me cry. What a brave woman our dear Roseann is. You see that the prayers and the messages help. Roseann doesn't give up, so we must not. Please continue to pray and support her with emails. She doesn't have access to blogs through the hospital server, so emails are her lifeline.

I'm sorry to say that this message came in yesterday and went into my trash mail, because it was a new address. I just found it tonight. Better late than never.

Roseann's email address: revamundo(at)gmail(dot)com

6 comments:

  1. chere Mimi, bien, bien aimee
    thank-you for providing roseanne's e-mail.
    it's such a joy and priviledge to be able to uphold each other in prayer through the good offices of yourself and Paul's heart thread.

    thank-you Mimi

    David@Montreal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. What an amazing group of slightly crazy people! Prayers still coming and for Doxy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for updating us, Mimi. We're still praying for her here in the sticks too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers in Berkeley! Think of it.

    I am in awe of Roseann's courage. None of us gets what we deserve. Grace is a lovely thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gal! I think she's handling her situation with exemplary grace and courage. Continuing prayers and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.