Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Word From Roseann

Well, things are up and down as usual. UAMS called me at 8:30 last night and said they would not put me on the transplant list. Apparently I have too many other health issues to resolve before they will put me on the list. So, I will just keep moving forward step by step. First up is the cervical biopsy and I'm having that Tuesday. Next will be the breast biopsy and I'm really not worried about that.

Emotionally I am okay at the moment. I was a wreck after getting the phone call but Gary talked to Dr Kimball and we're just going to keep moving.

THE GOOD NEWS is my donor is compatible so far. He is still willing and will wait this out with me.


Please continue to pray for Roseann and her husband, Gary. She added:

Mimi, thanks for the encouraging note. I appreciate your posts for and about me. It helps me feel the prayers. Love & peace, Roseann

4 comments:

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.