Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Wounded Bird Takes Flight"

My good virtual friend Ann has a plan. She set up an interim blog called Wounded Bird Takes Flight , where she and a few friends will post news that I, or others whom I meet "over there", send in while I'm in England, along with whatever else those very kind friends take a notion to post. I'll have posting privileges, too, but I'm not taking my computer along, so it will be catch as catch can for me for computer access.

Thank you, Ann, and also Scott, Fran, and IT who have signed on to participate. I've turned off the comment function for Wounded Bird.

Be kind to one other, even as I won't be around to check up on you. I love you all, and I shall miss you.

Till we meet again.

Au revoir.

Hasta la vista.

Arrivederci.

Auf Wiedersehen.

Adjö så länge. (For Göran. I hope I have that right.)

1 comment:

  1. Comments back on suggest Gran'mere is back home....

    IT

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.