Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Please pray....

Klady's daughter has been sick for several days, along with several girls on her soccer team. Their team was in the Final Four in their area, but they suffered heartbreaking losses playing the games while they were ill, with the added burden that their coach resigned abruptly. Klady has other stresses in her life, and she wouldn't mind a few prayers directed her way.

Also, one of my grandsons is having a bad time with the separation of his parents, and is acting out. Please pray for him.

My daughter's finger has been infected for two weeks, and medication did not clear up the infection. Today the doctor ordered a battery of blood work to try to find out just what kind of infection she has, in order for them to treat her specific problem. She is the mother of the boy who is acting out, so it's a difficult time for her.

An update on the miracle cat: Tigger is still doing well, even after disappearing for two days after a dog chased him. He returned home last night, thinner, but otherwise okay. Thanks be to God.

23 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Mimi. Words are generally failing me lately but thankfully prayers do not require them, and my prayers include your daughter and thanksgiving for Tigger's safe return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are included in my prayers.
    amyj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Mimi,

    Forgive me for being rather out of touch for so long. I'm afraid I'm far too caught up with my own problems just lately.

    I will enter these prayer concerns in the intercession book we have at the Center just as soon as I get there this morning.

    And I'm on my way!

    Love to you,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone. It's not until I need prayers myself that it hits home how powerful our prayer community is.

    Ellie, I still pray for you, love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for one and all, Mimi, and my prayers for Ellie continue as well. I linked to this also.

    Paul the BB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers for all mentioned here, Grandmère Mimi, and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ongoing prayers for all of you and special cat prayers for Tigger ... the miracle cat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Add my prayers for Klady, your grandson and dauughter. And thanksgivings for Tigger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers, indeed and happy ones for Tigger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been offline for several days now, so I'm behind--but will be praying for everyone on the list.

    Love,
    Doxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many, many thanks to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eileen, how are you? It's good hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belatedly prayers from here, too. Is your daughter's finger being checked for necrotic tissue? Our parish secretary, who was bitten by her dog as she tried to stop a dog fight, had a finger that wouldn't heal and remained infected despite antibiotics. It turned out that it needed to be cleaned out. Now all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caminante, thank you. It's a yeast infection from the damned false fingernails. I won't do a post on it, because she reads my blog sometimes, and she'd probably get angry. Of course, I told her they were a bad idea more than once, but she didn't listen. She's being treated for that now, and I trust the infection will go away. The nails are off, and she will not wear them again.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.