Sunday, July 12, 2009

Scenes From The Ingegrity Eucharist



The Integrity Eucharist was lovely, indeed. My thanks to Holy Foolishness for my third row seat. When I asked her how she managed to get me the perfect seat, she said, "I worked my ass off all day to prepare for this service, and I wanted you have good seat." Holy Foolishness, from my heart, I thank you for your kindness.

What a wonderful service it was. Bishop Harris' sermon was outstanding. She's a little woman, but she's a force. Near the end of the service, when Bishop Gene called all the clergy who were "out" to gather around the altar, I saw many tears around the large room where 1200 people were gathered.

Thanks to Paul (A.) for the use of his computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.