Monday, October 19, 2009

Email Password

A company is doing a security audit of a computer network. During the audit, they discover that that one employee, with the username "blonde," has a password that is "MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofy."

The security analyst approaches the user.

"Excuse me," he says. "Is your username 'blonde'?"

"Yes, it is," she says.

"Do you mind if I ask you why you have such a ridiculously long password? Is it for security reasons?"

"No," the blond says. "That's not why."

"Well, why is it so long?"

"Because when we had to select a password, we were told that it had to be at least eight characters."


Don't blame me. Blame Doug.

3 comments:

  1. I liked it. Of course, smart blondes among us may not like it. Anyway, we all know that the stereotype is not true and was, no doubt, originally conceived by a dumb man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a smart blonde, and I think it's funny!
    amyj

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.