Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Am I cute?



Oompa Loompa likes green.



Have a cuppa tea?



A package for you.



I'm a big, scary grasshopper praying mantis.



Solve my Rubic's Cube.

Halloween cuteness from Doug.

UPDATE: You know, I'm terrible with cations, no gift for them at all. Of the wee teabagger, Oyster at Your Right Hand Thief sez, "What would be the best label, though? Constant Comment? Sleepytime? Red Zinger?"

Other suggestions for captions for the costumes are welcome.

11 comments:

  1. I remember going to the Halloween Parade in Greenwich Village and seeing 3 people dressed up as the Titanic disaster; 2 people dressed as the Titanic in 2 parts, and one person dressed as the iceberg. The ship would regularly hit the iceberg and break apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick.

    So what will you be for Halloween, Counterlight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will dress up today as a community college professor grading midterm exams. Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!

    But the Grasshopper is really a Praying(or is it Preying?) Mantis.

    I'm going as a grumpy old woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Susan. I wondered about that. I guess I'll make a correction after I check out whether it's "praying" or "preying".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going as a Phillies fan ... turning out the lights and watching the game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whiteycat, not in a smoking jacket, I presume.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cute costumes!!! (And Kids!) I love the "Turtle," the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cardinal, I love it. No dog abuse, just totally cute.

    Ciss, why do you think the turtle is at the top?

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.