Thursday, December 3, 2009

Please Pray...

...for my brother-in-law, who has acute diverticulitis

...for my niece Donna, who is recovering from a hysterectomy

...for Kay, who is recovering from spinal surgery

...for JimB

Jim said...

Sue-z and I are facing the tent option unless something good happens soon. I am a candidate for a gig in Arkansas and am praying for a fair shot at it.


...for Susan S.' sister-in-law

susan s. said...

My sister-in-law is having both of her knees replaced today.


UPDATE: From Eileen:

Can we add my mil Peggy here? She's moving to rehab later today to continue recovering from her hip replacement surgery for the next few weeks.

From Arkansas Hillbilly:

... and I hate to be a burden, but could you add me to the prayer list... I had a "minor procedure" done Wednesday and the end result still hurts something fierce.

Prayer requests are never a burden.

13 comments:

  1. Prayers for healing and all good things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers ascending. And Thanks!

    FWIW
    jimB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers here, and thanks Mimi. I just heard from my Brother...he says that Harriette came thru okay, the surgeon is pleased, and Harriette is on the major sedation. We'll see what he says tomorrow. As I recall my mother's surgery, they got her up the next day for only a few seconds, but it hurt like hell even on the drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for them all. And Juan's hearing went well today. Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, they don't allow layabouts in hospitals any longer. The moving about is good in the end, so they say.

    Paul, I know. Isn't that great?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers ascending for all.

    Can we add my mil Peggy here? She's moving to rehab later today to continue recovering from her hip replacement surgery for the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers ascending... and I hate to be a burden, but could you add me to the prayer list... I had a "minor procedure" done Wednesday and the end result still hurts something fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taking note of newer requests; prayers offered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers ascending! Great news about Juan; thanks for sharing it!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers for all our sisters and brothers.
    amyj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayers for all.

    Arkansas Hillbilly, no one is a burden in prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.