Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wenchoster Calendar - Preview


If you don't yet have the official calendar of the Diocese of Wenchoster, you should rush to purchase a copy. Saintly Ramblings paid for the publication of a limited edition of only 50 of the calendars, and he'd like to get his money back. The calendar, which is printed on heavy, picture quality paper with a ring binder, is sure to be a collector's item and can only increase in value.

The feast days are somewhat different from the usual Episcopal/Anglican calendar and include saints of whom I have never heard, although I'm sure they're quite worthy of honor.

Below is a preview of the month of January. Click on the picture for the larger view.



ONLY £5 plus postage

Order by e-mail to The Gift Shop.

Payment may be made by sterling cheque

or through PayPal (preferred)

Details will be provided.diocesan gift shop.


I don't get a commission from sales, but who knows? If a good many orders result from my post, it could happen next year.

7 comments:

  1. Excellent work, Mimi!

    I might add that postage is about £2.25.

    The VW="propyr"

    This would be a propyr thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I wish I could have posted sooner, but I had to wait until after Christmas to find the courage to try out my new technology. The calendar ships quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have mine - and it's a keeper. Pay Pal figures the pounds for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "Gift Shop" link automatically shuttles me to G-mail registration, from which there is no exit except via registration, which I don't particularly want to do and which I couldn't do even if I wanted to do, not having a cell phone that displays text messages - at least, not that I know how to find them (!). What's with these people? Was able to lift what I assume is SR's email from the link and send a direct message.

    Thanks for posting this. I needed a calendar & this will definitely fit the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lapin, what you did will work. You will hear back from SR the details about how to order.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make that five, SR. I will order a calendar for my rector. I think he'd enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.