Wednesday, February 3, 2010

EXERCISE FOR PEOPLE OVER 40

I tried it; I liked it--you will too!!


The older we get the more important it is to incorporate exercise into our daily routine. This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular health and maintain muscle mass.

If you're over 50, you might want to take it easy at first, then do more repetitions as you become more proficient and build stamina.


Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!


SCROLL DOWN.............











NOW SCROLL UP..

That's enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a glass of wine.



Don't blame me. Blame Doug.

10 comments:

  1. Oh great, just when I was exhausted from working out, at my most vulnerable you suggest WINE to a 31+ year away from active alcoholism alcoholic person...why does it still sound reasonable? I know, I know, I get the "without" horrid Apple Juice/Grapedrink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not helpful! I turn 51 this month, and my scrolling muscles are already well-developed with, if I do say so myself, excellent definition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KJ, you are just a stud pup; you don't need to read articles about aging. Save those for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard work!

    Leo, I didn't mean you for the wine suggestion. Will it help if I add, "Leonardo, the wine is not meant for you!"

    KJ, I noted your well-defined and well-developed fingers, wrist and forearm in your pictures, which are, no doubt, useful for your duties as crucifer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got me laughing!! That is a good one! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I struggled. I clearly have to start even lower than that. I'll just have wine, please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Erika on that, I'd rather just take a lie-down, and if someone can come and fan me with a big palm fan and feed me grapes, that would be nice. And don't forget to bring the wine with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're all welcome. I like for the folks who read my blog to be fit. But don't forget: laughter is the best medicine.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.