Monday, April 5, 2010

THREE NEW BLOGS

1. Joshua at Sic Deus Lixet Mundum. Joshua is not only a new blogger but a new Episcopalian. He was received into the Episcopal Church on Ash Wednesday. Welcome into the fold, Joshua.

2. Laurie and Mary at Dirty Sexy Ministry. What to say about Laurie and Mary? The two young women are Episcopal priests, from Louisiana, of all places!!! and they are quite naughty, as you would never guess by the name of their blog.

3. Episcopal Bear at - well, um - Episcopal Bear. EB left the following comment at Wounded Bird:

Psst! Grandmère Mimi?

Off topic, but wanted to let you know that I've shamelessly swiped your "Windsor Compliance" statement. Crediting you as the source, of course!

Check out Episcopal Bear, my new blog & contribution to Teh Librul Wing of Teh Episcopal Blogosphere.

New Bloggers, hear me. Now that I've linked to your blogs, you'd best keep writing, so I won't need to do a retraction of my recommendations. I hate it when I have to do that.

5 comments:

  1. thank you for the leads Grandmere! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like Dirty Sexy Ministry - it's the name, it's irresistible. Thanks Mimi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Grandmere Mimi, I will continue posting (with God's help, of course)Paschal Blessings, Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joshua, you're quite welcome. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.