Saturday, December 11, 2010

THE NUN & THE CABBIE

A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab, and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her.

She asks him why he is staring. He replies: "I have a question to ask, but I don't want to offend you."

She answers, " My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me."

She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that: #1, you have to be single and #2, you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I'm single and Catholic!"

"OK" the nun says. "Pull into the next alley."

The nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush.

But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

"My dear child," said the nun, "Why are you crying?"

"Forgive me but I've sinned. I lied and I must confess; I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says, "That's OK. My name is Kevin and I'm going to a costume party."

Don't blame me. Blame Doug, but I can't blame him too much, because I burst out laughing when I read the joke. Perhaps the joke is an oldie that's been around the internet more than a few times, but I'd never heard it before. What treasures the intertubes offer!

6 comments:

  1. A classic!

    JCF, that means you've hear it before, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, something like it.

    wv, "clutori". Having a clue how to create the female Big O? ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have seen the joke before, too, perhaps in a different version, but I still laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obvious sort of joke. But I had no clue. LOL'd. I guess you just know how to tell them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Porlock, nor did I, although afterward the joke seemed somewhat familiar.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.