Saturday, May 26, 2012

PUNOGRAPHY

I changed my iPod name to Titanic. It's syncing now.

When chemists die, they barium.

 Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

 I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.

How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Than it dawned on me.

This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity . I can't put it down.

 I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.

They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.

Energizer battery arrested. Charged with battery.

I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

How do you make holy water? Boil the hell out of it!

Did you hear about the cross eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
I apologize.  These puns are the wurst.   And how about this naughty cartoon?  I don't have the nerve to publish it here.

2 comments:

  1. Huhboy! That cartoon is wurst than the puns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A dyslexic man walks into a bra."

    Heh, next time that happens to me, I'm going to blame dyslexia! ;-)

    [Disclaimer: JCF is not dislexic]

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.