Saturday, January 27, 2007

Men of Delusion

Main man, Tony, in the UK is as delusional as our main man, George. This is from the AP:

British Prime Minister Tony Blair on Friday offered strong support for
President Bush's new plan for Iraq and said he believes the Iraqi prime minister can meet the benchmarks the United States has set.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Blair said of Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki: "He's a man with the intent and we've got to support him in having the capacity. That's what it's all about."


Anyway, the peace march in Washington, DC is huge. I wish I was there.

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to go to the march in Washington, but I had to go up to Binghamton yesterday to check in on my mother. During the three hour drive back this morning, I was fortunate to be able to listen to Pacifica's coverage, first on WJFF in the Catskills and then on New Yorl's WBAI.
    (And I got home in time to hear most of La Fille du Regiment (with Dawn French) on the BBC.)

    Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister-in-law went and I am waiting for her to send pictures. Then I can post them on my blog for all of us who weren't able to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caminante, good. I'd love to see them.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.