Friday, December 14, 2007

A Walk Full Of Grace

What a grace-filled walk I had this evening! Though welcomed, but not sought, the powerful felt presence of God accompanied me on my walk. It was gift. It was grace. I have no meditative techniques, but I often find that God meets me on my walk. In fact, I plan to meet God on my walks. But tonight was special, because of the intensity of the Presence - truly the work of the Spirit of the Living God.

The wind blows where it chooses, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.

I can but bow down in thanksgiving, and say, "Lord, I am not worthy, yet you grace me with your presence. I give you all praise, and honor, and glory, in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen."

5 comments:

  1. Amen, Mimi, Amen. What a grace! I rejoice with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those moments are true gifts. Thank you for sharing. A grace shared is a lovely thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes technique is what gets in the way... many blessed walks for you!
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Rowan for the canine wisdom. I'll bet you and Lindy have grace-filled walks, too.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.