Monday, March 31, 2008

Please Pray, Invisible Friends

Wormwood's Doxy said...

Mimi--I'm going to ask your prayers for my David today. His father died rather unexpectedly yesterday afternoon. He was 85 and had Alzheimer's---but he had not been ill, so it was something of a shock. Thanks.
....

David is a junior, so his dad’s name is David too. His mom’s name is Doris. They celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary this summer---I can only imagine how hard this is for her.

Thanks for your prayers…I have come to have great faith in the prayers of my Invisible Friends…

12 comments:

  1. Thank you, Mimi dear. I'm going to send David the link to this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for David Jr., Doris, and family. This is a hard season, with many losses of loved ones. May you find comfort and peace as you struggle through your grief.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I will pray for doxy's David, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayer's are ascending for your David and his family, especially his mother. Losing the man you have loved and made a life with for sixty-five years must be like losing a big part of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for all, absolutely. I will add this to today's "heart thread" at my site. "The more hearts joined together the better" is my feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes -- prayers. My father died unexpetedly of pneumonia while fading into Alzheimers. I didn't know how to feel intellectually -- I knew I was sad. I still miss him. Dreamed of him just last night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (((Susankay)))

    Thank you all. It means the world to both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many prayers! Oh my, so many prayers for Doxy's David and for our dear Doxy too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will add my own for our dear Doxy and her David, in their grief. May his father rest in peace and rise in the glory to which we all aspire.

    Peace to all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine too -- 65 years! What an accomplishment! And what a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayers from here, too, for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Prayers from all of us also - David, Doxy and all dear to you; we're thinking if you

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.