Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Join Them At "Friends Of Jake"

Hi All!

David H. and IT have started a new blog called Friends of Jake.

We are trying to get people who were regular posters at Jake's place to join in on the conversation going on there, and keep in contact. We are not Jake (and we are not trying to be Jake), but we want to provide a haven, a gathering place, to continue the conversation.

If you could pass this along to your friends or perhaps highlight us in a blog post, it would be appreciated. We are trying to generate some traffic and get the word out.

We are looking for contributions and the blog will have multiple authors, similar to what we do when the indomitable Jonathan+ is on vacation. Contact David Huff at david.huff@gmail.com if you are interested in contributing as an author or just links/information.

Looking forward to continuing the conversation.

Eileen

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this Mimi

    +Airedale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so how do you get listed as a friend of Jake in the sidebar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caminante,

    Tell me which of your blogs you'd like linked there, and you got it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You keep connections going!

    BTW, I am giving you the Arte y Pico award that Fran bestowed upon me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan, thank you. I am honored, but I have already received it from someone else, and I don't pass on anything except prayer requests, so I asked them to pick someone else who will pass it on. I ask you to do the same, love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. David, Caminante -- the other two aren't my principal blogs (I should pick up on the inspiration one). So go with Caminantesi. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, dear Mimi, thanks for replying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eileen, I know. ;o) I hope y'all got lotsa visitors.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.