Wednesday, August 20, 2008

GOTTA PEE (A QUICK READ)

Two women friends had gone for a girl's night out. Both were very faithful and loving wives, however they had gotten over-enthusiastic on the Bacardi Breezers.

Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to pee, so they stopped in the cemetery. One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought she would take off her panties and use them.

Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive pair of panties and did not want to ruin them. She was lucky enough to squat down next to a grave that had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she proceeded to wipe with that.

After the girls did their business they proceeded to go home.

The next day one of the woman's husbands was concerned that his normally sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over, so he phoned the other husband and said: "These girls nights have got to stop! I'm starting to suspect the worst. My wife came home with no panties!!"

"That's nothing" said the other husband, "Mine came back with a card stuck to her ass that said..... 'From all of us at the Fire Station. We'll never forget you.'"


From my daughter. I don't know what happened. I tried to raise her right.

9 comments:

  1. Holy crap!!! And I was all ready to blame Doug or something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi - of course you raised her right. And I'm going to send this on to my mom with a nod to the last sentence :-) ... and let's just say that my mother makes a chicken salad to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So y'all don't think I'm a bad mom, except maybe Fran. Well, thank you.

    Lynn, what a coincidence! I just finished a chicken salad sandwich, but it was from the deli, and I'm sure it was not as good as your mom's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After an afternoon of reading political blogs, a breath of fresh air. I had a good laugh. Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laughing out loud. What a fun piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandmere --you did raise her right! Just right!

    Thank you for a great laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In truth, I think my daughter is more like her mother than she knows.

    I think the mens is wary of commenting on this thread. This one is for the ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mens don't know squat.

    {running and ducking}

    (Squat, get it?)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.