Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"In Case You Missed These"

ARBITRATOR: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonalds.

AVOIDABLE: What a bullfighter tried to do.

BERNADETTE: The act of torching a mortgage.

BURGLARIZE: What a crook sees with.

CONTROL: A short, ugly inmate.

COUNTERFEITERS: Workers who put together kitchen cabinets.

ECLIPSE: What a barber does for a living.

EYEDROPPER: A clumsy ophthalmologist.

HEROES: What a guy in a boat does.

LEFTBANK: What the robber did when his bag was full of money.

MISTY: How golfers create divots.

PARADOX: Two physicians.

PARASITES: What you see from the top of the Eiffel Tower.

PHARMACIST: A helper on the farm.

POLARIZE: What penguins see with.

PRIMATE: Removing your spouse from in front of the TV.

RELIEF: What trees do in the Spring.

RUBBERNECK: What you do to relax your wife.

SELFISH: What the owner of a seafood store does.

SUDAFED: A litigation brought against a government official.


From "Stringer Doug".

One of these days, I'm going to write a serious post. I have one in mind, but no time right now. Laughter is better for you anyway.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Great stuff. I think I'll send this on to my father, who loves this kind of thing. He got a big kick out of Once A Pun A Time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RB, I'm always pleased to give pleasure to a fellow elder, and I'm glad you liked them, too, young 'un. What a debt I owe to Doug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should send these to my brother. He loves puns (and infected me with the same preference).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still laughing as I read them for the third or fourth time.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.