Sunday, September 7, 2008

Grandmere Mimi Update from FranIam

Hi kids-

Spoke to Mimi again, she is still in New Roads. They have power but her daughter in law left and the computer went with her.

Updates may follow, but she is fine so things will be quiet unless she posts or wants me to post something.

I am also turning comment moderation on as Mimi requested. It is her blogcation of sorts for now!

You can always email me - easy enough to find on my blog, if you want to know something. I will post something here when we get our donation thing set up later this week, I hope.

5 comments:

  1. Well, good to know things are well. If she doesn't get to a computer soon, she'll eat grandpere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mimi, Sorry to hear about the big blow. I didn't realize that you were in Thibadeaux. I know where that is. Know that you are in my prayers that things will be back to normal soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been praying for you Mimi all along and will continue to do so.. Take care..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy dudes and dudettes -- I have spoken with Mimi (while Fran was off studying theology) and will post an update on her to my blogeroo shortly. She's fine.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.