Friday, October 24, 2008

Please Pray For Roseann

In an email this morning:

Morning Mimi,

Would you mind posting a prayer request for me? This is for Roseann who is undergoing dialysis, and she has discovered the port for the dialysis is infected and is in surgery to probably have the port removed and a new spot opened. she asked for prayers. Could you pass this on to Maddy too?

Thanks,

Suzanne Taber


Suzanne, thanks for letting us know. Give my love to Roseann.

UPDATE: Being Peace has left a new comment on your post "Please Pray For Roseann":

Hi everyone! Turns out I had a fairly minor complication that they were able to fix both quickly and painlessly! I am home and fine and grateful for all the prayers and support!

Love to all, Roseann


Thanks be to God, Roseann. The prayers worked quickly.

4 comments:

  1. Comfort, Peace and happy outcomes for Roseann...Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for ease and recovery forRoseann. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone! Turns out I had a fairly minor complication that they were able to fix both quickly and painlessly! I am home and fine and grateful for all the prayers and support!

    Love to all, Roseann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this after the updates but since our concept of time is rather irrelevant to God I hereby add my ex post facto prayers. A friend of mine had problems like this and so I pray Roseanne may be spared recurrences.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.