Friday, November 7, 2008

Roseann Is Home!

Mimi,

I just received a facebook announcement from Roseann. She's home.

Thanks be to God for answered prayers.

Sue


Thanks be to God, and thanks to all who prayed for Roseann. Please continue to pray for her speedy recovery.

She had both kidneys removed because they were diseased and no longer functioning. Roseann hopes to find a donor match for a transplant, and, until that time, she will be on dialysis, which she was already doing before the surgery.

Roseann posted on her blog, Being Peace:

I love getting comments from everyone. I feel like I am in a wonderful state of grace. My country has a new president and I feel real hope that I can again be proud to be an American. I feel real hope that I will get my country back.

She'd like to hear from you. Why not go over and leave a word?

1 comment:

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.