Thursday, April 9, 2009

Prayers Needed - From Roseann

Prayers needed

Gary has injured his shoulder and is in quite a bit of pain. He went to the doctor yesterday and tomorrow will have an MRI. This is a critical situation for us. If he can't work at Whole Foods we lose our insurance. He works another job as an internet programmer for a company in Austin and they haven't been able to pay him since February. This economy is sucking hard.

Please pray that he can work at least light duty. He has vacation hours built up and if he needs to rest the shoulder give him the good sense to take some time off. He is saving all his vacation time now to help me.

I hate to say it but we really need help. I wrote my priest today and asked if there are some people who will bring us meals. Frankly, the house can go to hell, I just want him to be okay. Please pray that some kind souls will help us over this hump.

It is embarrassing to admit this but I have to share the truth with you all.

Love, Roseann


Roseann, don't be embarrassed. We all need help sometimes. You and Gary have had more than your share of troubles recently. I think you are both quite courageous.

Love and prayers go your way.

5 comments:

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.