Monday, June 15, 2009

Into The Pool


Thursday - registration, Friday - unsuccessful attempt to enter the pool area, and today - Success! - into the pool. The temp here was in the mid-90s (34° for the foreigners), so the pool was a welcome relief in coolity. It's a great pool and not at all crowded.

I had hoped to show a rear view picture of my two grandchildren, but all the pictures show one face or another, so I used the picture of the swimming pool again. And no pictures of me in my bikini. That would be going way too far.

10 comments:

  1. To far?

    I am sure you look good in a swim suit, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just jesting, of course, about the bikini, Göran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can borrow my straw hat, Mimi. The bikini . . . well, I haven't worn mine in so long I don't think I'd know how to put it on. Now, if I had your courage and lost 20 pounds . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderfully refreshing. It's one piece bathing suits for me nowadays. Mimi, you are brave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My straw hat is like Elizabeth's, but it's orange, bright orange.

    My swim suit is two-piece, but with no midriff skin showing. The bottom is like short shorts, and the top is a fitted tank top. It's the most flattering suit I've had in years.

    Still, it doesn't make me into a bathing beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What makes you into a bathing beauty, dear Mimi, is water.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.