Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More From The Pawty I was Not At

 

Against the wall are the Lovely Mona, Muthah, and Pseudopiskie. Back of head of unidentified male, Padre Mickey, and Elizabeth in the foreground.


 

The Lovely Mona and Piskie


 

The Lovely Mona and sweet young thing, Allie


 

Paul (A.), Catherine, and Allie against the wall. Backs of heads of two unidentified males in foreground.

And I'm still jealous and cross that I was not there for the pawty.

Thanks to WhiteyCat for the pictures.

6 comments:

  1. The "unidentified males" are locals: the first the new rector of St. John the Evangelist's in New Brunswick and the second Allie's boyfriend.

    So I guess New Brunswick was too far to walk, and I'll bet you'll say the same about Anaheim for next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paual (A.), it's my knees, you know. That'll be my excuse for Anaheim, too.

    Thanks for the info on the two males.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KJ, I know. I'd have thought the eager puppy would be everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandmere, thanks for posting the photos! I can't wait until we do this again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whiteycat, it was my pleasure. Thanks for sending them. I'm sorry you're not in any of the pictures, but you were busy taking the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.