Tuesday, July 7, 2009

From Roseann

Thanks everyone
Your prayers and kind words mean so much to me. I just don't know what is going to happen but I guess none of us ever do. It is so hard to want to live when I am this sick. I broke down and cried yesterday. I want my mommy, I want to feel good, I want to walk in the grocery store instead of ride the go-cart thing. I want to whine and cry and pitch a fit because that always makes things better, right?

Thanks for listening to me and praying for me. When I get well I'll have a big bar-b-q and you're all invited.

Love, R


Roseann, go ahead whine, cry, and pitch a fit. You are one of the bravest people I know. You get to do whatever you want. I can't wait for the BBQ.

Much love and many prayers fly your way, my dear, dear Roseann. I love you and hold you in my heart.

6 comments:

  1. Complaining is good for you. It's the people who don't whine and cry and throw tantrums who get into trouble.

    Continuing prayers for Roseanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roseann - so many prayers. I love that you shout, scream, cry and pray. Like Counterlight said... it is the non-whiners that go down the bad road.

    Be who you are.It is who we have come to love on these pages.

    Sending love and many prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I talked to Roseann this afternoon, and she sounded good, although she doesn't have much energy. She's incredibly courageous.

    Gary is recovering quite well from his surgery on his shoulder, thanks be to God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roseann didn't tell ME she gets to ride on the grocerymobile!! (It's like a minature popemobile) I'm jealous!

    We all wish her the absolute best.
    Love and many prayers to you, Roseann.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Roseann, you are in our hearts and our prayers out here too.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.