Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Word From Roseann


From Roseann to Sue:

Well, later this afternoon they're going to take out the catheter. Leave it out a few days, then put in a new one. They're really loading me up with antibiotics. I'm fairly certain if a germ of bacteria came within 50 yards of me I could zap it. ha!

The putting in and taking out of the catheter is not so bad. They'll put me in twilight, I'll have my iPod on and probably sing really loud and off key. But hey, that's what they get for leaving me partially awake.

I can't post on my blog, only read so please let my peeps know what's up.

Love you so much, Roseann


That's our Roseann. Sue says that she's really unhappy about not being able to read her favorite blogs on the internet connection at the hospital.

The picture is from Roseann's Facebook page. I hope it's all right with her for me to use it.

4 comments:

  1. Continuing prayers for her and Gary.

    Thanks for keeping us updated, Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think that's her game face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And she was gaming about 2 hours ago on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers ascending for Roseann and Gary!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.