Monday, August 3, 2009

From Roseann - "Oh, honey! What's wrong?"

Let me tell you, when in my state the first words you hear in the morning from your beloved are, "Oh honey! What's wrong?" it is most disconcerting. My head and neck were swollen like never before. I didn't just look like a chipmunk on crack, I looked like a herd of chipmunks on crack.

I went to dialysis and they took one look at me and wanted to send me to the ER but since I could breathe okay they went ahead and hooked me up. 3.5 liters of fluid later the swelling had gone down significantly. My nephrologist, the amazing Dr. Kimball decided to set me up for a veinogram so they can determine if there is some sort of blockage with the catheter going into my heart. I'll have this procedure done on Thursday.

In the meantime I kind of look like Cartman, so respect my authoritie!

Love and prayers to you all, Roseann


Much love to you, Roseann, and many prayers that all goes well with the procedure on Thursday and that the doctors find out what they need to know to make you better.

Like Cartman! I know not to cross you between now and then, love. I shall respect your authoritie.

3 comments:

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.