Friday, November 13, 2009

"...Speak Your Truth...."

Fran at There Will Be Bread posted a lovely tribute to Roseann and another brave friend, Cathy. She quotes Roseann's words, which I have read before, but which resonated in a new way when I read them at Fran's blog.

Show up. Pay attention. Speak your truth. Don't be attached to the outcome.

Forgive. That is the key to all.- Roseann Allen-Matthews

Words of wisdom from a brave, wise, spunky woman, who, throughout her many trials, has never lost her wonderful sense of humor.

I highly recommend a visit to Fran's place.

Roseann's email address is:

revamundo (at) gmail (dot) com

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel, that may be your truth, but not here and not now. Sorry, not in the comments to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of days ago I copied Roseann's motto from her blog. Only there, it says:
    Show up. Pay attention. Speak your truth. Don't be attached to the outcome.
    And if anyone asks you, say you're an acorn.

    I love both!

    Thank you for this, Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the acorn bit too. Did I leave that out in error?

    I have you and MadPriest to thank for knowing Roseann... You, MP and God that is.

    I never really communicated with her directly very often, but I prayed for her always and still am.

    God bless Roseann richly as she takes these steps into new life.


    Fran at work so no google id!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The honor is all mine to pay tribute to Roseann and to link you your post, Fran.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.