Thursday, January 28, 2010

The iPreach...

...for the priest who needs just one more thing! Features include:


* 16-point font for easy reading

* Stores your sermons for up to 50 years

* app for Bible readings of the day

* app for Biblical commentary on said readings

* app for poems that sound like they could have been Biblical commentary

* app for dog whistle-like tone to wake up sleeping congregants

* app for soothing music to counter dog whistle to keep babies pacified

* app for command laughter at joke you *know* is funny

* app for disrupting cell phone signals so they don't ring during the service

* one touch button that writes the whole thing for you, keeps attention, and removes distractions


Thanks to SCG.

6 comments:

  1. I thought of y'all when I posted. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. * app for disrupting cell phone signals so they don't ring during the service

    I'd buy one for this alone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday at lunch with my daughter, she started fiddling with her Blackberry, and I told her, "Look you are either going to be with us, or not." I realize that she has children and that she has to see who's calling, but I wanted to make it clear that we were not going to lunch with her talking on her phone.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.