Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HELEN HAS ENOUGH!

From Margaret and Helen:

Margaret, please tell Howard that I love him because he loves you. But that is about all the reaching across the aisle that I can handle. A few years back, millions of people across this nation and across the globe marched for peace. George Bush ignored us and we had to endure his lazy ass being in the White House for eight years.

So now a black man named Barack Obama, elected by the will of the people, has decided to fight for the poor, and work for world peace… and a bunch of white guys who think Fox really is News just can’t stand it.

Well, they can kiss my ass because I am tired of their belly aching.

Go, Helen! Read the rest of Helen's post, "We survived Bush. You’ll survive Obama.."

Thanks to Wade.

11 comments:

  1. Isn't she magnificent? Wish I could vote for HER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received an e-mail from Leonardo Ricardo, 7:40pm ET: "the surgery went well."

    Thank you for your prayers but don't stop.

    josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh, thanks. I didn't know today was the day for the surgery. I'll pray and ask others to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wade, Helen calls a spade a spade, doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen is the 'pot' calling the kettle beige.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for introducing me to yet another outrageous blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read Helen's blog entry yesterday- I love how clear-spoken she is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think Gramdmere would approve of my language when it comes to F*x news...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grandmère, you've been reading Father Christian over on Gafcon again! I reather think she'd call it and expletive shovel...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elizabeth's analogy of "the pot calling the kettle beige" made me realize that my that choice of the expression calling "a spade a spade" was unfortunate, most unfortunate. Mea culpa! Seriously. Sometimes I am an airhead.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.