Monday, April 5, 2010

STORY OF THE DAY - NO MORE SECRET

I will always remember the day the sun
shone dark on your hair & I forgot
where we were & kissed you lightly on
the nose & suddenly there was no more
secret.



THOSE WERE THE DAYS!




Not the best quality picture or sound, but the best I could find of the original performance of the song by Mary Hopkin. There's another with sound quality that's a bit better, but the video is so terribly out of sync that it makes me crazy.

From StoryPeople.

4 comments:

  1. Lapin!

    Did you see the comments to the Happy Easter post? Your ears must have been ringing yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen it now, but hadn't. "Fey", indeed. Watch you don't say that on a UK blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lapin, I won't. I've been warned.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.